Friday, January 29, 2016

Second Week find 5 Friday

1- First of all, I would like to thank Ryan Berger for encouraging us to participate in working out. I really needed that push to do some exercise during this very busy semester.

2- I watched the video Stephanie provided us on her blog about the cyber school. I think it is a great idea for students in states which have heavy snow during the winter. Yet I still believe the social aspect of going to school is good for child' development.

3- Looking for more deeply explanation of annotation, I found the website Hypothesis. Hypothesis is made for teachers and their students to collaboratively annotate the course readings. For more information, please visit https://hypothes.is/education/

4- In the weekly ACTFL SmartBrief  news for and about language educators. I found an interesting article on how technology can help students open up in the classroom. For more information please visit www2.smartbrief.com

5- While reading "Confronting  the Challenges of Participatory Culture: Media Education of 21st Century", I found what Bertram said on page 21 is very helpful. Link as follows: https://www.macfound.org/media/article_pdfs/JENKINS_WHITE_PAPER.PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment